Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wonderfully Silly

I had a pretty great day today. I slept in until around 11ish, then went to downtown Plymouth to hang out with my friends Jordan and Jennifer. We pretty much just wandered around downtown for a few hours and acted like fools. Well...Jennifer and I acted like fools, and Jordan just laughed and shook his head at us. :) We had a good time. I went to the Iron & Wine concert in Royal Oak tonight with Jordan and Leslie (a friend from Hannah's church), so that was fun as well. I'd say the worst part of the evening was standing outside the theatre in the cold wind while we waited for the doors to open...but that really wasn't that bad. :)

The Lord really blessed me with laughter today. I just felt so happy and joyful, so I laughed quite a bit. I said some silly things, heard some silly things, and saw some silly people. That makes for a wonderfully SILLY day.



With that, I'm off to bed. Goodnight and God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment