Monday, April 11, 2011

Only 90% Sure

So I got an email from a GAP program director today and he wants to chat with me on Skype sometime soon to discuss my GAP year! I'm still only 90% sure of where I'm going, so I won't post it here yet. Just please pray that the Skype chat goes well, and I'll be sure to keep you updated as I find out details. :)

In other news, I just took my last biology exam tonight (unless I take the optional cumulative final exam next Monday) and I just finished my last assignment for one of my classes. Except for one more lecture tomorrow morning and a project presentation tomorrow afternoon, I'm DONE WITH UNDERGRAD! Praise God for giving me the strength to make it through these four years.

Aside from my good news about my GAP year, I feel like I'm suffering from a bit of spiritual warfare today. I think it may be because the Lord is trying to tell me something awesome (see yesterday's post about the Lazarus references) or do something great in my life and the devil wants none of it. I just feel kind of down...like I want to do nothing but sleep. I'm supposed to give a testimony tomorrow night at the UCO prayer meeting about how/why the Lord called me to do a GAP year. When our mission leader first asked me to do it, I was so ecstatic that I immediately grabbed a piece of paper and started writing out my testimony. Thankfully I still have that piece of paper...so while the devil is messing with my mind and stealing my ideas and inspiration, I have it all written down. Now I just need prayer from you all and strength from God to be able to fight off the devil and only speak the Lord's words.

God, thank You for today. Thank You for the nice weather these past couple of days, and thank You for providing everything I needed today to get through the day. I pray that You give me a peaceful sleep tonight and bless my day tomorrow, especially when I give my testimony at the UCO prayer meeting. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment